Private Accommodation

UAL's accommodation guide to renting private accommodation.

If you are new to London we strongly recommend you visit the city to look for a room, flat or house to rent from a private landlord or agent. It's essential that you view the accommodation before you pay any money, to ensure the accommodation offer is genuine and the accommodation is good to live in.

We co-operate with University of London Housing Services (ULHS), and as a UAL student you are entitled to use the services provided by ULHS.

For more detailed information on looking for and living in private rented accommodation you may want to have a look at the University of London Housing Services Private Housing Guide. You can also find very useful information on how renting works on the Shelter website too.  

Renting private accommodation

Accommodation in London is plentiful and varied. The information on these pages will guide you through the process of finding a new home, moving in and out, and aims to help you with any problems you may encounter. 

Here you will find information about:

How can UAL help?

As well as the information on this website, we also offer: